Make the perfect stir-fry garlic pork in 30 minutes!
This recipe yields 4 servings
Order all these ingredients (and more) at Umamicart.com!
- 1 lb sliced pork shoulder
- 1 white onion (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Squid brand fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon condensed coconut (Nuoc Mau Dua Ben Tre) or use thick or dark soy sauce as a substitute!
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Dr. Dane’s Kitchen Vietnamese Lemongrass Chili Sauce
- Chop 1 White Onion
- Add 2 TBS Vegetable Oil to a preheated wok or flying pan
- Sear pork until browned (4-6 minutes)
- Add black pepper, fish sauce, and condensed coconut
- Toss in garlic
- Cover and simmer for 2-4 minutes, until caramelized
- Add onions, stir and toss
- Add Dr. Dane’s Kitchen Vietnamese Lemongrass Chili Sauce
- Continue to stir and toss, then cover with lid for 1 minute
- Serve with white rice, your favorite veggies, and lots of love!