Digital Marketing Associate (Intern) - Dr. Dane’s Kitchen APPLY NOW
Digital Marketing Associate - Dr. Dane’s Kitchen
About You: Beside’s amazing food, you crave learning new skills and tackle big projects with enthusiasm. You have a strong desire to contribute innovative, thoughtful ideas that make a positive impact, and will utilize any online/ offline approach as necessary to get the message across!
What Digital Marketing Associates Can Expect to Learn/ Tackle:
- Constructing a solid marketing media plan and content calendar.
- Creating compelling copy/ captions that will be shared across traditional, social, and web properties.
- Designing creative assets, including print, digital images & video that will be shared across various mediums.
- Publish and track social media KPIs using media tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Later) on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, et al.
- Managing/ creating websites using various CMS/ platforms (WordPress, Shopify, GoDaddy, etc.)
- Email Marketing and database management.
- How to organize data and report results/ new ideas.
- Community relationship building with client communities through maintaining Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and other media accounts.
- Skills related to building, presenting and executing media strategies through assisting the Marketing Team.
- Managing time/ tasks with Trello productivity suite.
- Background in Business, Journalism, Psychology, Sociology, Media & Technology, Advertising and Marketing Communications or other related disciplines.
- Interest in Food, Entertainment, and Lifestyle content
- Familiarity of Google Document apps and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with design suites including Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva
- Interest in Video Production/ Editing using Canva, Animoto, or standard tools including FCP/ Adobe Premiere
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong familiarity with social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Interest in learning new (web) related technologies and software
BONUS: Familiarity with HTML/CSS, but we will also train
The position begins immediately, with remote work to begin. The intern will be expected to work at least 10 hours a week.
Specific needs: Strong interest in events, lifestyle, food, entertainment! Ideally this candidate will be 21+ in the year 2022. Any previous experience with web design/ development (or a desire to learn) is a plus! Specific tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Copywriting - creating captions for social media & web properties
- Content Production - designing/ creating assets, including image & video, to use for social media and web properties
- Trafficking/ Publishing to social media networks using required tools
- Online (Social) community management as needed
§ Weekly/ Monthly:
- Researching and contributing content to brand calendars
- Updating and organizing content in libraries
- Gathering data and compiling weekly summaries related to brand (social performance) online
- Assist with content planning and development for campaigns, events, etc.
About Dr. Dane’s Kitchen:
Dr. Dane’s Kitchen creates authentic, all-natural Vietnamese and vegan dipping sauces along with other Huế-style condiments that cross all culinary boundaries, delivering a savory, spicy kick to dishes all over the world. Gluten-free, no MSG, or GMOs- just all-natural ingredients you would find in your local farmer’s market. Find us online at www.drdaneskitchen.com. Dr. Dane’s products are also available at Dallas retailers Bistro B, Hiep Thai Food Store, The New Truong Nguyen Market, Hong Kong Market Place, and Hiep Phong BBQ. We invite you to join us in the kitchen to help drive innovative, delicious, authentic Vietnamese cuisine and condiments to tables and store shelves everywhere. All products are handcrafted and locally made in Dallas, Texas by Dr. Dane Hoang. All sales benefit the Kids 4 Smiles organization.