Pan Seared Salmon with Ginger Nước Chấm
How to Make Pan Seared Salmon
A golden crispy outside and tender at the middle, our pan seared salmon steak is the quick and easy restaurant style meal you'll want to add to your weekly dinner rotation. Prep in just 20 minutes from start to finish.
Order all these ingredients (and more) at Umamicart.com!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 16 oz salmon steak with skin
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- Authentic Vietnamese Ginger Nước Chấm
- Season salmon with salt and black pepper
- Add oil in cast iron skillet or large pan and turn to medium heat
- Place salmon steak in pan and sear for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Optional: To cook beyond this medium rare preparation, place in the oven at 400 degrees and bake for additional 5 -10 minutes.
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove from pan and set aside
- Recommendation: Serve on top of white rice with with a side of our authentic Vietnamese Ginger Nước Chấm, cucumber, and your favorite herbs.
Tip: Watching calories? Replace the rice with a cup of cauliflower rice and enjoy a guilt-free meal that is equally delicious!
Leave a comment